The floating cloud


Those memories are still floating,

Cemented in an inbuilt memory.

I go and come as a pet bird,

 Above the shoreless of ocean.

Awake with sleepless nights,

Continue bridging with floating cloud,

Its not for namesake but with core wish.


How beautiful that time was.

Sometimes I feel the darkness

Opaque the shinny daylight.

I would stand more taller and healthier.

Courage wins not the weapon.

Perhaps I may be broken in many forms,

Into pieces and parted miles away.


Courage and desire are yet to split apart.

I don't have anything, though I have many things,

I used to think, I would win people

With love, kindness and compassion,

But I was wrong, neither I have money 

Nor power. Though I got love and support

 From my family, relatives and closed friends.


If I have your companion nothing is unfulfilled.

I don't have anything, though

 I do feel no sorrow anymore.

 Even getting rays in the darkest room.

The past would be remained as race, 

And there would be anyone other than you.

Many things to be done, many miles to reach destiny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twilight Rays

FLY UP ABOVE THE SKY